Sunday, October 12, 2014

13/10/2014


Well, would you look at the time! Valve time, to be precise. We are following in the footsteps of Gabe Newell, and delaying the demo and everything. I assure you, we are doing this to bring you only the highest quality product available okay we are not fooling anybody, it's just Ecstasy got too much stuff on his hands right now. Please be understanding. It would be silly to get kicked out of college because of spending too much time working on a mod for a japaneese fetish game. We know you're itching to play it, but seriously.
As for definitive full release date: Sometime between release of Last Guardian and Dwarf Fortress 1.0

Here's a picture to entertain you while you wait. Please stare at it unblinkingly until further notice.


10 comments:

  1. Understood, I have been nothing but patient for the release and, as they say... "Good things come to those who wait." This goes ESPECIALLY for MGQ NG+ so take your time and thanks so much for the news update, really appreciated! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've stared at the face of the greasy man unblinkingly, but my eyes are starting to hurt :P

      Delete
    2. YOU FOOL! He means the image BELOW that one! XD lol jk

      Delete
    3. B-B-But that face! It's so captivating~!

      Delete
  2. I feel like there's a joke with the release of Last Guardian and Dwarf Fortress 1.0, but I don't get it. Ah well, guess I'll just have to wait a little longer! By the way, do you guys need writers, or are you looking more for artists?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG How dare you put your own future before others fap time!?!?!?!
    Seriously though, take your time. I still haven't gone through all of the routes in the current release.yet. I don't know when either of those things come out, but I suppose it's soon enough for my taste. Take your time. Make it good like I know you will.
    http://makeameme.org/media/created/good-luck-were-rmlxub.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take your time, team. It's not like we don't have anything to do.

    Looking forward for more updates, hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We'll get Nibi's material this time?

    ReplyDelete
  6. At this rate Paradox Quest will be out and translated before the demo for this even comes out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't go that far for part 3, the paradox demo is slowly translating and part 1 is only available next year

      Delete